Description of the Job Offer
Shurgard Self-Storage is the largest self-storage supplier in Europe and employs 815 employees. In total, they have nearly 250 storage centers spread over the Netherlands, France, Sweden, UK, Belgium, Germany and Denmark. Shurgard rewards and recognizes the talent and enthusiasm of its people by developing their skills through advanced training and intelligent coaching that matches their personality. On top of that, internal mobility is really part of the company NDA.
In order to maintain a strong global L&D culture within Shurgard, they are looking for a hands-on
Global Learning & Development Manager
- Designing a European Learning and Development strategy for both Shurgard’s stores and support center organization that is aligned with the company’s overall strategy.
- Designing, developing, creating the roll-out plan and delivering training and development programs for the organization to improve performance in sales, operations/business fundamentals, leadership, management and coaching.
- Changing, managing, designing, developing, and rolling-out the training and communication approach for process, IT and other changes impacting Shurgard’s store employees.
- Managing, developing and adding content in the HRIS suite (TalentSoft).
- Organizing, preparing the content, and playing a key role in facilitating the company’s annual sales conferences and other employee meetings.
- Acting as a personal development resource for all stakeholders and playing a key role in talent management for the whole organization.
- Staying updated on the new trends and technologies (e.g. social networks, digitalization) in L&D, and formulate business cases to implement, when relevant.
- Producing and explaining monthly and yearly reports (training deployment, recruitment, promotion and performance).
- Reporting to the report to the VP HR & Legal and willing to travel (20%) when required.
- You have a bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of Learning and Organizational Development experience.
- Work experience in an international context or a multi country environment is an asset.
- You are used to working with a LMS system as an administrator.
- As a conceptual thinker, curious by nature, you are able to make sense of complex information and formulate a global and comprehensive framework for L&D.
- With your creativity and pragmatic attitude, you translate this framework to workable concrete solutions.
- As a trusted sparring partner you convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- With a collaborative and engaging approach, you establish and maintain a culture of learning & development and you initiate and lead major change to achieve business growth.
- You further build and reinforce the company open culture, ensuring continuous feedback and improvement, allowing for people to grow.
- You communicate fluently in French, Dutch and English.
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft applications, in particular strong sympathy for Excel and Pivot tables.
- The opportunity to become part of a global leader with room for personal development and growing a career.
- Working in an ambitious, stable and profitable company.
- You like sharing and collaborating with great colleagues.
- You want to contribute to a fun and constructive work climate.
- A competitive salary aligned with expertise and responsibilities.
- Company car.
- Meal vouchers.
For any further information, please contact Caroline Hêne on 0498 17 66 97 or Caroline.firstname.lastname@example.org
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.
FunctionRH / Training / Formation, Formation et développement, RH / training / formation - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one