Description of the Job Offer
As German speaking Customer Service Representative you will give administrative support to Sales and manage a customer portfolio from order to cash within the DACH region.
Our client is an international company active in a technological industry, with EMEA HQ in Halle.
Your main responsibilities as German speaking Customer Service Representative will be:
- offer pre-sales support to the Sales department: work closely together with local sales team, prepare and issue quotations, give support in tender management
- assist on price and margin setting
- receive, validate and process sales orders (check price - and product specifications, delivery specifications, terms & conditions, etc.)
- act as point of contact for your customer portfolio, specifically focused on DACH region
- strong collaboration with internal stakeholders such as sales, SC, logistics, finance, etc.
- manage the whole order to delivery cycle, including preparation of export administration
- verification and follow up of payments
- manage issues as they occur, handle after sales problems and claims and take necessary action
Who are we looking for?
- very fluent in German and English. Any other language such as Dutch is a big asset
- knowledge of SAP or another ERP system is a must
- good knowledge of Excel, being IT literate
- a clear Drive, Motivation and Eagerness to perform
- ideally a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field (international trade, economics, etc.)
- a first experience in a relevant position (customer service, logistical administration, order management)
- strong communication sills and customer oriented approach
- very good teamplayer, as you will work closely together with your team (serve as each others back up) and across departments
- a proactive and self-starter attitude
You will start on a replacement contract for +- 6 months, with the possibility of a long term contract in case you show to be a valuable teammember and have the willingness to prove yourself.
You will have the chance to take on a challenging position, dealing with the whole cycle from pre sales support to the Sales Department, up until management of the complete order-to-cash cycle within an international context.
you will gain a rich experience, combining commercial support, logistical administration and customer relationship management.
On top of having a diversified job content, you will be part of a great team with supportive team members and management.
You will receive a nice and complete salary package with fringe benefits.
FunctionAchat / Vente, Service clientèle
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one