Description of the Job Offer
Manage a Customer Portfolio from Order to Delivery and give commercial support to Sales, focused on the DACH market.
Our client is a fast evolving and market leading company with EMEA HQ located in the North of Brussels.
As German Speaking Customer Service Representative you will:
- Receive and process sales orders from your customers or sales representatives located in the DACH region.
- Follow up of the order up until delivery in SAP.
- Act as SPOC for your customer portfolio: handle inquiries and claims from your customer base concerning price, product, order status, etc.
- Proactive problem solving: handle logistical issues as they occur, in close collaboration with logistics and transport partners
- Manage Logistical and financial Administration: initiate returns, manage back orders and ensure a correct follow up of orders, issue credit and debit notes and follow up on payments.
- Work closely together with internal stakeholders such as sales, finance, logistics, etc.
The ideal German Speaking Customer Service Representative:
- very strong knowledge of German and English is a must. any other EU language is a big asset.
- Proven knowledge of SAP and good command of Excel is a big plus.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in order management and customer service is a must.
- Ideally worked for a fast paced company with international trade of goods.
- Strong communication skills and client oriented attitude
- High will to deliver qualitative customer service, always seeking for ways to improve customer satisfaction with commercial mindset
- Proactive and self-starter attitude
- very strong teamspirit and flexible, openminded personality to fit an international, multicultural team
- able to think and act autonomously, high feeling of responsibility
- able to handle a fast moving, changing and evolving environment and its challenges
As German Speaking Customer Service Representative you will become part of a dynamic, openminded and passionate team of international colleagues within the EMEA market.
Working for the HQ in Brussels, you will have an A-Z responsibility in your position and work for a company that encourages input, ideas and pro-activity from their members.
Next to being part of a dynamic, growing and healthy company, you will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.
FunctionAchat / Vente, Service clientèle
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one