Description of the Job Offer
As German Customer Service Representative for DACH you will coordinate among customers, distributors and logistic partners in order to make efficient and timely orders and deliveries, ensuring quality requirements.
Our client is a globally active company in Healthcare, with EMEA HQ in Zaventem.
As German Customer Service Representative for DACH, your main responsibilities will be:
- Handle the order to delivery cycle for your customer base
- maintain a strong relationship with your customers and distributors
- support your market with their inquiries (price / product / substitutes), their claims and requests
- in charge of export documentation, packing lists and other transport documents
- high problem solving throughout the OTD chain, resolving price issues, payment issues, back orders, delivery issues, stock issues, etc. Strong solution presentation to your customer base.
- Keep a high level and proactive communication with your customers, keep them informed.
- very close collaboration with internal departments such as Sales, Finance, Logistics, Warehouse, and external stakeholders
the ideal German Customer Service Representative for DACH :
- very strong level of German and English is a must. Good knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a very big asset
- very good level of SAP and Ms Office is a must
- a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Customer Service, order management or Supply Chain
- Available in short period of time
- preferably a master's degree level within Economics or Logistics
- very strong communication skills
- proactive and positive mindset
- a strong drive, energy and enthusiasm in delivering high level of work
- high self starter and entrepreneurial spirit
- very high problem solving skills and result oriented approach
you work in an international, fast paced environment and get the opportunity to add high value to the business.In this challenging position, you will receive a lot of trust and responsibilities in your daily work. Supported by a great team of colleagues, you will deliver high level support to the company's customer base and think along on how to improve process efficiency and customer satisfaction.
You will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.
FunctionAchat / Vente, Service clientèle
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one