Description of the Job Offer
Do you already have 3-10 years of experience as a Management/Executive Assistant? Do you perfectly speak French or Dutch with a very good command of the other language? Apply here!
Our client is a Non-Profit organisation based in Brussels and is looking for an Executive Assistant to strengthen its human-sized team.
As an Executive Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the CEO of the structure for daily administrative tasks and provide help to other important departments like Finance, HR and Legal
- Management of agendas
- Booking of travels (transportation and hotels) mainly outside Europe, and make reservations for conferences
- Participation to board meetings and redaction of minutes
- Provide help to other important departments like Finance, HR and Legal
- Welcome visitors
- Prepare meeting rooms in accordance
- Administrative onboarding of new joiners
As an Executive Assistant, you have the following profile:
- Prefect knowledge of French or Dutch and a very good command of the other language. A good level of English is also required
- Between 3 to 10 years of experience into a similar role
- Good command of MS Office
- Affinity with digital tools
- Discretion and confidentiality are important for this role
Our client offers a very good working environment, a strong life balance and a salary package in line with your experience. The package is assorted by many additional benefits. Moreover, there is a metro station at literally 10 meters from the office.
FunctionAdministration / Secrétariat, Secrétariat
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one