Description of the Job Offer
Our partner's purpose is to enhance global quality all over the industry. They are a stabile company with almost 90 years of expertise. Their contribution is recognized at a European level.
As a Financial Controller, you will be involved in the reporting and operational controlling activities. You will play an important role in the budgeting process and monitor the progress against the objectives.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Prepare timely the financial reporting and analysis;
- Responsible for the yearly budget & monthly forecast process;
- Review overall achievement in the business and advise the CFO or Teamleader on improving efficiencies and reducing costs;
- Act as a trustworthy business partner towards the internal stakeholders;
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations;
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice;
- Prepare and attend review meetings with management to present the figures.
- A Finance talent with an economical background (higher education – Bachelor – Master);
- Experience in accounting and up to 5 years of relevant experience in Controlling is preferable;
- Very good business, financial and accounting understanding;
- Accurate, result-driven and analytical minded;
- Good communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- IT - MS office knowledge is a must (Excel); ERP Navision experience is a plus
Salary and Benefits
- A challenging position with opportunities to evolve in a growing company;
- A changing environment where your contribution will make a difference;
- Attractive salary and fringe benefits in line with your role and experience.
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité, Finances / Comptabilité - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one