Description of the Job Offer
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Financial Controller for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the media sector.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting of all affiliates;
- Develop financial dashboard and KPI's;
- Responsible for budget/forecast processes;
- Analyze actual performance vs benchmark and propose corrective actions;
- Reconciliation of sales and cost of sales;
- Responsible for introducing subsidies files in countries we operate;
- Monitor cash-flow and treasury;
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures;
- Working with auditors to ensure financial compliance.
The required profile for the Financial Controller position:
- 5-6 years experience;
- Master degree In Finance/accounting;
- Strong accounting/finance background:
- Financial modelling
- Analytical skills
- IFRS knowledge
- Experience with accounting softwares (Implementation of a new tool);
- Fluent FR/ENG (any other language can be an asset);
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment with remote teams;
- Results oriented;
- Acts proactively and independently.
Interested in this position of Financial Controller at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one