Description of the Job Offer
Join the Finance team of an international healthcare company and manage the Business Analysis department responsible for partnering with Business teams all over the EMEA region.
Our client is an American listed healthcare company active in the medical manufacturing sector.
Their EMEA Headquarters are located in Diegem.
The Finance Business Partner Team Leader EMEA is part on the Finance team and is reporting directly to the Finance Director EMEA.
He / she will manage the Business Analysis team responsible for partnering with the EMEA business teams and providing them with financial & operational analyses to facilitate the business decisions.
His / her main tasks will consist in :
- Managing the Business Analysis team including two direct reports. This includes organizing and providing work direction to motivate a highly effective team;
- Demonstrating a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based philosophy in the level of service provided;
- Providing business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities at business management levels by supervising the production of the Monthly Sales and P&L dashboards per category/country/market, combined with their analyzes;
- Partnering with EMEA Directors (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain) to coordinate and lead the preparation of quarterly financial forecasts, product launch assessment, go-to-market changes (direct/distributor) ;
- Working closely with the EMEA and USA Finance teams and interacting with important stakeholders;
- Overseeing the financial evaluations of EMEA strategic business plans to ensure timely and profitable business decisions;
- Participating to the process optimization, data quality enrichment and financial systems enhancement through Continuous Improvement /LEAN techniques.
The ideal Finance Business Partner Team Leader EMEA will meet the following criteria :
- Master's degree in Business Administration / Finance or equivalent by experience;
- Minimum 5 years of Financial experience in Business Controlling / Business Analysis / FP&A;
- Experience within an international and matrix environment is a must;
- Experience within a manufacturing and / or healthcare environment are a strong asset;
- Demonstrated people management experience;
- Fluency in English with ideally a good level of Dutch or French;
- Experience on SAP or a major ERP is a must, as well as on major data warehousing apps (Power BI, BW, QlikSense);
- Excellent communication and partnering skills are key;
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Ability to have the operational (hands-on) and strategic view.
Our client offers a complete salary package within an international company. The also provide training and great growing opportunities (locally & internationally).
AKA Business Controller / Finance Business Partner / Controlling Manager / FP&A / Business Analyst / Budget / Forecast / Reporting / Sales / SAP / Healthcare / Manufacturing / NYSE / Fortune 500 / EMEA / USA / USGAAP / US GAAP / IFRS / Diegem / Zaventem / English
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité, Contrôleur, Management financier
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one