Description of the Job Offer
Our client is an international association specialized in the audiovisual sector.
Are you looking to work in an international environment in the heart of Brussels? One of the world's leading trade associations in the audiovisual sector is looking for an Executive Assistant (m/f/x) !
Here is a snapshot of what your job would look like:
- You manage phone calls, emails and the agenda related to the meetings organised by the association or to those which the executives and advisors are attending in Brussels ;
- You are in charge of making meeting preparations and execution run smoothly ;
- You are the interface for the executives, advisors and the association members as well as external interlocutors, generally high level stakeholders ;
- You are the person of confidence for anything administrative in the association’s head office, in particular you coordinate the receipt and payment of any incoming invoices and you interface with the external accountants ;
- You take the lead on certain specific department projects where appropriate and in coordination with the management ;
- You coordinate the update of the website and social media activities ;
- You perform other management/support tasks , such as database management, and other ad hoc activities to enable the association to conduct activities on behalf of the worldwide membership.
The ideal Executive Assistant :
- Has 3 years of experience in a similar position ;
- Speaks English fluently. French, Flemish or any other European language as a must ;
- Exhibits a passion for results ;
- Can anticipate and identify problems and solve them independently – knowing that the executives and advisors are always there with guidance ;
- Has excellent communication skills ;
- Has a “can do” attitude and thrives on making the impossible possible ;
- Is capable of establishing strong relationships both internally – including with our members – and externally with third parties ;
- Is capable of remaining calm, diplomatic and focused also when under pressure ;
- Enjoys the prospect of travelling from time to time to key international film festivals/markets, in particular to coordinate the association’s General Assemblies.
Salary and Benefits
You will work in a global environment and will be rewarded for your hard work. Not only will you receive a competitive remuneration package, you will also be the beneficiary of other advantages (GSM, broad insurance coverage, including your personal trips, etc).
FunctionService public / Administration publique concours, Administration - générale
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one