Description of the Job Offer
As Executive Assistant, you will report directly to the Executive Director of the NGO.
International Not for Profit Organization located in the centre of Brussels.
As Executive Assistant, you will be the main point of contact for the Director and you will have the following responsibilities :
- Managing the Executive Director's calendar by ensuring prioritisation (complicated and variable schedule, with frequent last-minute changes and different time zones)
- Scheduling meetings, coordinating attendees across global time zones, preparing the meeting and other supporting materials as needed, ...
- Drafting, editing, proofing, and sharing complex and confidential documents as needed - Excellent level of English is therefore required !
- Managing the Director's mailbox - streamlining inbox, identifying priority emails, prioritisation and identification of to-do list items, ensuring follow-up is completed, drafting responses as needed, informing the network of the Director weekly activities
- Managing and responding to invitations to events and meetings, and drafting communications and presentations as required
- Processing all the expenses of the Director
- Booking and planning the logistic for every travel(national & international travels)
- Developing and maintaining high-level overview of the organisation
The successful candidate is/have :
- Min. 5 years of work experience in a similar role (High-level Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant experience with proven track of experience in managing complex calendars)
- Experience working within an international environment
- Excellent spoken and written level of English (native-speaker level or near native-speaker level)
- Bachelor Degree
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), affinity with a range of collaboration tools such as Slack, Trello, Asana, Zoom, Sharepoint
- Being flexible and adaptable enough to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Proactive and autonomous attitude and approach, creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with last-minute urgent requests
- A proactive attitude and ability to quickly assimilate large amounts of information
- A salary in accordance with your level of experience and competences
- Many extralegal advantages
- Home office and flexible location
- A flexible work environment and a space to develop and challenge yourself
FunctionAdministration / Secrétariat
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one