Description of the Job Offer
As a Executive Assistant you are working closely with 4 Managers. You are managing their agenda, travels, meetings and you are a real right hand for them.
Our client is a family investor located in the Charleroi area.
As an Executive Assistant:
- You are responsible for your manager's complex agenda and you can prioritise and manage multiple tasks. You make decisions based on the knowledge of your Manager's preferences.
- You will book travel, schedule meetings, follow through on any open topic and manage your Manager's time and expenses.
- You are managing their mailboxes
- You are in charge of preparing their PowerPoint for important presentations
- As a dynamic and driven Executive Assistant, you are able to work with little guidance and can proactively solve complex calendar issues
The person we are looking for?
- You have maximum 7-8 years experience within a same function
- You have a perfect knowledge of English and French (both written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of computer software packages: Office 365, Outlook
- You are dynamic, proactive, stable and reliable
- You are ready to start working mid-August or beginning of September
- The opportunity to work in an idyllic working environment
- A very attractive salary package
- A stable job in which you will benefit from a great constant evolution
FunctionAdministration / Secrétariat, Secrétariat
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one