Description of the Job Offer
For my client, an international Law Firm in Brussels, I'm searching for a Paralegal to reinforce the Pratice Development team. you will join a team supporting attorneys in the EU competition Law Practice.
My client is the global leader in the legal profession, a firm that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Perform substantive legal work requiring an understanding of legal concepts, in particular in the field of EU Competition law;
- Perform legal and factual research (this will often involve evaluating, interpreting and summarizing legislation, case law, commentary and business documents);
- Provide organizational support to case teams;
- Perform language reviews, proofreading and citation checks to briefs, legal memoranda, presentations and publications;
- Contribute to internal knowledge management projects.
- Master degree in law is preferred; an alternative degree in economics would be considered;
- Excellent command of English, any other European language is an asset;
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications;
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills (both oral and written);
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multicultural environment and to build credibility and trust with colleagues throughout the firm;
- Proactive work attitude, resourceful, results-oriented, reliable and flexible;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure, prioritize workload and adhere to deadlines;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment.
Package according the experience
an international environment where collegiality, integrity, excellence, passion and going the extra mile are the core values
FunctionJuridique, Juridique - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one