Description of the Job Offer
My client is a company located in the Brussels Region. The Belgian organization has been active in certification services for more than 25 years.
Through their high quality services in the area of concrete and its components the experts team has been able to ensure end-users benefits from durable, high-quality products.
In order to strengthen their team they are looking for a dynamic engineer who will act as an expert for one or more construction sectors and will be responsible for the entire organisation of the various certification schemes.
- Organizing committees and working group meetings of your sector(s).
- Drawing up and updating of regulations and sector documentation.
- Point of contact for producers and stakeholders.
- Responsible for the content management, training and coaching of file managers and external auditors.
- Actively involved in the standardisation and certification work, as well as the scientific and technical developments within the sector(s).
- Responsible for file management and the execution of inspection assignments within your sector(s) and adjustments if necessary
- You hold a master's degree, preferably in industrial sciences; engineering, chemistry, material science, environment, ...or equivalent through experience.
- You have gained experience in the construction sectors in general.
- Any experience with quality, certification, normalisation and/or research is a plus.
- You speak French and/or Dutch and can easily express yourself in the other language (Dutch or French).
#quality #quality management #certification #certificatie #normes #standards #regulation #research #concrete #cement #ciment #beton #granulate #granulats #metrology #metrologie #r&d #recherche #onderzoek #inspection #inspectie # science des materiaux
- My client offers you a permanent contract within a company that truly means an added value to Belgian construction stakeholders.
- You will receive an attractive salary package assorted with extra-legal benefits such as :
- a company car
- mobile phone
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalisation insurances
- pension scheme
- training programme depending on your experience and competences.
- They offer a pleasant working environment, with a flexible timetable as well as homeworking alternatives.
FunctionIngénieur / Ingénieur de production, Bio-ingénieur, Ingénieur civil, Ingénieur industriel, Ingénieurs - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one