Description of the Job Offer
Created in 2019, VOCSens develops innovative gas microsensors for remote environemental monitoring, industrial, security and health applications, from device to highly system level. The spin-off aims to the development and commercialization of ultra-low-power low-cost multi-pixel CMOS gas microsensors based on the Internet of Things and the Industry 4.0.
The Vocsens technology, unveiling the invisible, is a crucial step in today and tomorrow's challenges related to ecology, health, economy and environment.
The company currently includes 15 dynamic and easy-going experts. They are about to launch the industralisation phase and to accelerate the commercilisation.
Find out more about the company on their website : www.vocsens.com.
To support the growth of the company based in Louvain-la-Neuve, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Embedded Software Engineer
As Embedded Software Engineer, you integrate the “Software & AI” R&D department and report to the Software Architect. You oversee the development of data processing applications, improve database architecture and support the products of VocSens.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developping a coherent and efficient system architecture at embedded level.
- Managing the different levels of system programming for embedded firmware, drivers, libraries and related code for the product ecosystem.
- Leading the integration of the newly developed AI technology within the company existing platform into the embedded solution.
- Providing reports on the knowledge & expertise, and internally communicate any technical concepts appropriately and effectively to the other engineering teams (R&D product developers, application & field engineers, etc.).
- Contributing to product datasheet writing with regards to the software implementation.
- Documenting the configuration of the system, including controls and procedures.
- You have a Master in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
- You are comfortable in embedded software development, test and validations.
- You have minimum two years experience in embedded systems.
- You have a deep knowledge in C language (C++ is appreciated), as well as skills in Python
- You have experience in Embedded architecture (for example : ARM Cortex M0, M0+ …) and good knowledge in microcontroller (for example: nRF52, STM32, Arduino)
- You are able to work with autonomy.
- You are creative and have an innovative mindset.
- You have a strong team spirit and we all collaborate to make it happen.
- You are fluent in English (French is a bonus).
- A diversified and challenging position within a growing startup.
- The opportunity to join a human scale and dynamic company with a motivated team.
- Working in a enriching ecosystem made up of customers, integration partners and university researchers.
- An competitive salary package including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/embedded-software-engineer-mf/ or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
FunctionIT / Internet, Programmeur, IT - général, Autre, Autre - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one