Description of the Job Offer
Located in Oudenaarde (East-Flanders, Belgium), we employ 90 people and have more than 100 years of experience in providing high performance opto-electronic solutions for defense, space and security.
Working at OIP involves lots of opportunities to grow and learn. We want to stay at the forefront of technology and are constantly searching new frontiers to explore. Whatever your technical discipline (electronical, embedded software, optical design, mechanical design, aerospace, manufacturing,…) or career discipline (sales, accounting, program management,…), we can offer you challenging projects with great colleagues in an international working environment. Together we make tomorrow a better and safer place.
You will work on our projects in close cooperation with our system and project managers to understand the requirements of the design. You will report to the Team Leader Electronic Engineering.
You will be responsible to create electronic designs from scratch in the ALTIUM designer CAD software, to generate and negotiate on the full data package with our customers.
The electronic designs, consisting of image sensor, FPGAs and digital interfaces, require dedicated component selection for rad-hard application. A data package contains documentation, schematics and production files, but also test procedures and test reports.
- Master or Bachelor in Electronic Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Hardware Design
- Passion for electrical and electronics designs
- Experience with simulation tools for electronic circuits (Pspice or similar)
- Familiar with CAD software for schematic entry and PCB layout
- Mindset for methodology and detailed documentation
- Pro-active working attitude with good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Employment in an enthusiastic team driven by new technology.
- A competitive salary with interesting extra-legal advantages
- Possibility to take part in developing hi-tech electro-optical products for challenging projects
Join OIP Sensor Systems and get ready to experience an exciting future!
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
FunctionIT / Internet, ICT Engineer, Formation en IT, Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production, Ingénieur civil, Ingénieur industriel, Graduat technique, Ingénieurs - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one