Description of the Job Offer
The Store Key user position is crucial to support and maintain our customer's ecommerce platform infrastructure. In addition to being on the front line with end users, the key user also serves as liaisons between the Business and IT organizations, enabling IT to focus on more-technical aspects of the system support.
You will work 1 year to take part in the development, the deployment and the maintenance of our new e-commerce platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You ensure the deployment of the solution to the customers installed base
- You are the "go-to" person to answer system functionality and business process questions: you understand the process areas and how the system has been implemented to support the business and the customers.
- You are responsible to monitor and dispatch the end users questions arriving via the “contact us” feature.
- You troubleshoot Store-related problems.
- You are the 1st level of support and the link between end users and business analysts.
- You are in charge of data quality and data maintenance.
- You ensure continuous improvement of the training documentation and you identify end users training needs.
- You keep up to date on software evolution.
- You are in charge of maintaining the home page news.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the spare parts pricing catalogue.
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one