Description of the Job Offer
The client is looking for a District Manager - Food Retail Distribution to join his team and cover the Wallonia Regio.
Working at the company means joining an ambitious local brand where you operate in an innovative environment and offer new concepts with always the same goal: customer satisfaction.
With a wide range of more than 6,000 references, they are among the biggest names in the retail food distribution industry.
The District Manager will supervise 9 stores with a turnover of 3.5 to 7.5 million and a total of 150 employees.
A clientele that is both local but also able to travel 30 to 40 km to find products that he cannot find elsewhere (Important to build customer loyalty because the brand is little known by the Belgian population). Store open Monday to Sunday.
We are looking for someone in the field capable of enforcing the rules and procedures but also of showing the gestures of the profession, of supporting and who is not only in control (trainer and teacher)
A team leader, who communicates easily with the different Store Managers. Transparent, able to say things even if it creates disagreement
He will have managerial responsibility (including the validation of all recruitments jointly with the CEO), management (turnover, results, team efficiency and markdown) and commercial (store keeping but also validation with managers of orders related to weekly promotions …).
The District Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Your main mission is to guide, support and evaluate the Store managers of the points of sale in the development projects desired by the Management and the performance indicators of the activity. As a true multi-site coordinator, you are also the interface between management and the points of sale.
- Very experienced in the operational management of a store, you are able to support your managers on a daily basis in all aspects of the business (trade, technique, management, products, customer relations, management, etc.).
- You are responsible for the proper functioning of the various stores, their day-to-day management, and oversee the harmonization of procedures and sales techniques, as well as compliance with health and safety standards.
- Endowed with significant analytical and synthesis skills, you constantly diagnose the functioning and activity of each of the stores for which you are responsible.
The position requires to work some Saterday and Sunday.
- You have at least 5 successful years of experience in a similar position in the food distribution sector.
- You like to train, transmit your knowledge and skills, and communicate with your teams.
- You have a taste for commerce, customer relations and the field, and a good vision of the figures that you follow and report to management.
- Force of proposal, you are led, according to your conclusions, to establish various action plans that you put in place with your managers in order to constantly improve their results.
- Autonomous and structured, you organize your schedule in order to intervene transversally in the different stores.
- You are fluent in French. Dutch is a strong asset.
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- A nice and stable working environment
- A growing customer centric company with strong values
FunctionAchat / Vente, Account Manager, Store Manager, Ventes - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one