Description of the Job Offer
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Are you ready to join our team?
Within Deloitte, you will find passionate, caring people who are curious by nature, striving to evolve. We value our different skills, perspectives and experiences and foster an environment where innovative powers thrive. To us, success is the feeling that the work we are doing will outlast us. The impact we make is not about what we achieve as individuals, but how we enable those around us to be their very best. From professional development to leadership opportunities, we empower our people to be extraordinary by playing to their strengths – because that is how we can make a difference.
Your journey with us
Sustainability is increasingly becoming a necessity for companies due to the changing perspectives around the world. It is crucial for companies to bridge the gap between knowledge and action by adopting sustainable business practices at all levels.
Business value and impact is not measured anymore solely based on financial performance. There is a rising awareness around the impacts of sustainability on decision-making, and non-financial information is making its way into corporate steering and reporting.
Because of this, we are looking for sustainability-oriented, process driven and technology proficient candidates to join our growing team. Sustainability performance needs to become embedded in day-to-day decision making to drive progress. Together, we will be helping clients leverage and integrate sustainability (data) across all value chains to drive and improve performance toward better climate action.
You will support our clients:
- Define the right set of non-financial performance targets and metrics, that address ESG, reflect purpose, and align with strategy
- Track and report ESG-performance against sustainability ambitions, to facilitate decision making
- (Re)Engineer core processes and IT architectures to collect, manage, and report data with confidence
- Establish, manage and strengthen relationships with technology providers
- Be able to explain how technology solutions can create value with regards to sustainability
- Select (and implement) adequate technology to support the performance management, reporting and disclosure processes
Let’s Talk About You
Are you technology-savvy but passionate about sustainability? Or are you currently involved in sustainability but have an appetite for technology? Are you willing to invest in building sustainability performance management methodologies and evolve best practices. Are you ambitious, team player and forward-thinking? Deloitte can match your aspirations!
What are the must have’s to excel in this role?
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in, ideally with an affinity for consulting or professional services; and share our passion for sustainability
- Experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set stakeholders, including senior level executives, alliance managers, consulting resources and sales representatives
- Experience as business/functional analyst; proven comprehension of business/finance processes
- Knowledge of information systems and architectures; passionate about the latest trends and technologies and understand how digital solutions can improve sustainability integration
- Comfortable in presenting to people and capable of articulating how a technological solution can add value for the client
- Highly organized and self-sufficient, successful with limited direction, upbeat and enthusiastic; Entrepreneurial
What are the nice to have’s to get even faster up to speed in this role?
- Previous experience and demonstrated ability to work with software vendors is a solid plus
- Knowledge of sustainability technology providers
- Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the right people within each organization (natural networker)
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French
Risk Advisory stands for connecting innovation, transformation and leadership. We help our clients imagine, deliver and run their future, use the latest technologies, from strategy development through implementation. Because impact isn’t created alone. Together we can make history, join us!
Sustainability stands for doing business without negative impacts on the environment, the community or society as a whole. It is the new way of doing things, from strategy to implementation, that will become the norm in all industries. It is the next big competitive advantage and the transition has already started. Are you ready to jump in?
We are growing fast and are looking for strong consultants. You will be part of a dynamic team that takes a practical and business-focused approach to help companies integrate sustainability into their strategy and operations to mitigate environmental footprints, ensure business continuity, enhance risk resilience, and support business growth.
Our sustainability performance management professionals are focused on delivering a distinctive, trusted advisor experience designed to help the client address their Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) requirements across the organization, process, information and technology dimensions to satisfy expanding shareholder, investors and broader stakeholder demands for greater transparency, visibility and accountability.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices in Belgium, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options supported by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
To join us and make an impact, apply now!
Please do not hesitate to contact Laurent Van Melckebeke at +32 477 98 68 69 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité, Finances / Comptabilité - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one