Description of the Job Offer
You are responsible for the demand planning which is to ensure an accurate forecast to Supply Chain by systematically challenging historical data and key account input.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our client is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
- Manage the forecasting tool by reviewing alerts raised by the system, review statistical forecast, and make recommendations to the APO Configuration Manager.
- Prepare and chair the monthly forecast reviews with the KAM, to deliver an accurate demand forecasts of all line items for their accountable segment of the business by using a combination of statistical forecasting integrated with the sales insights.
- Organise meetings with Account Management and PLM to review events & promotions and Manage timely new item launches and version change setups
- Conduct relevant forecast performance analyses and plan/propose corrective actions and share the outcome with Sales, Operations and Finance departments
- generate and share with all stakeholders monthly and weekly demand forecasts, including clear identification of assumptions highlighting significant changes since release of previous report
Profil du candidat
- Master degree in Economics or any other relevant discipline is preferred. You may hold the equivalent level by experience.
- Prior experience is considered a plus.
- Very good knowledge in English is required. Communicate fluently in French or Dutch is a real asset.
- very good knowledge of Excel is required
Conditions et Avantages
A salary in line with experience and market conditions. You will benefit from a group insurance, an hospitalization insurance (DKV) as well as meal vouchers and eco-cheques.
The opportunity to join an international company that offers you a stable and long term position.
Offices situated in an accessible location, without traffic jams
FunctionLogistique / Transport, Supply Chain Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one