Description of the Job Offer
As Data Analyst, you join our organization and report to the Chief of Staff. You play a central role as support to the operational departments and as a representative of the department to the outside world.
You maintain intensive contacts with many internal and internal parties.
Your most important challenges are as follows:
- 1. Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- 2. Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- 3. Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- 4. Helping develop reports and analysis.
- 5. Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- 6. Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- 7. Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalisation.
- 8. Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- 9. Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- 10. Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- 11. Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- 12. Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- 13. Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
1. You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in insurance, law or economics.
2. You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the automotive sector.
3. Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
4. Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
5. High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
6. You have good experience in project management and you have experience in optimising processes and tools.
7. You are result-oriented and enjoy a challenge. You have no problem with set objectives and deadlines.
8. You have experience in optimising processes and tools.
9. You have commercial insight and you are customer-oriented, especially in your oral and written communication.
10. You have a very good knowledge of NL, FR and EN, both spoken and written.
Should you wish some additional information, please send me an email and I will call you back!
FunctionAutre, Autre - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one