Description of the Job Offer
The European Medicines Verification Organisation (EMVO)
EMVO is a Belgian non-profit organisation created in 2015 as a joint initiative of EU supply chain stakeholders, representing pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, community pharmacists and hospitals. We ensure the implementation of a functioning, secure, interoperable and cost-effective system across Europe, to ensure patient health and safety.
EMVO is responsible for the European Medicines Verification System (EMVS), a European-wide system created to prevent falsified medicines from entering the legal supply chain. It demonstrates the principle of European integration and has a real-world impact for patients and the healthcare sector across the EU and EEA member states. Alongside our founding stakeholders, we work with the European Commission, 30 National Medicines Verification Organisations (NMVOs), and over 2000+ pharmaceutical companies are currently connected to our system.
Our office is based in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport. Due to COVID-19, the EMVO team is currently teleworking, so interviews will be conducted remotely.
As the Customer Support Manager at EMVO, you will manage the day to day operation of the Support team.
More specifically, as EMVO’s Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing Customer Support Practices, optimally following the ITIL framework
- Analysing and reporting metrics
- Leading and defusing situations, with the ultimate goal of placing customer experience at the core of your engagement
- Hiring and training employees
- You have a Bachelor degree in business administration with an IT focus and between 3 to 5 years of experience in Incident Management in an IT-driven organisation.
- You are experienced in coordinating IT business processes in a technically-based environment.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, ITIL and preferably GAMP5.
- You possess a good understanding of customer service practices, including call centre tracking system, as well as mediation and conflict resolution.
- You use sound judgement and analytical skills.
- You have a high level of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- You are a team player with the ability to manage well.
- You demonstrate the ability to multi-task and solve problems while being flexible, proactive and focused on the results.
- You possess excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written communication required).
As Customer Support Manager at EMVO, you will be part of a dynamic and international organisation, growing rapidly to meet the demands of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
EMVO will also offer you:
- A permanent position within a dynamic working environment, working with innovative systems and alongside friendly, open colleagues.
- You will be involved in an interesting and challenging work within large scale projects.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group insurance and health insurance.
- A career in a secure and stable working environment in an industry that is vital for today’s evolving society.
- Our office is based in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
FunctionIT / Internet, Service clientèle-Helpdesk, Project Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one