Description of the Job Offer
As a Customer Service Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for managing the supply chain team and customer service (+- 8 people) in order to deliver excellent services to customers in alignment with company's strategy.
Our client is an International Technology company with European EMEA Commercial office in the South of Brussels.
As Customer Service Supply Chain Manager you will have the following key responsibilities:
- the day to day operational management of the customer service and supply chain team
- ensure an outstanding customer service delivery by implementing and developing the necessary customer service processes, standards and indicators
- ensure an efficient communication towards customers and suppliers and implement the expected SC services to ensure a proper service to the customer
- oversee submission of POs to worldwide suppliers and manage any SC conflict
- oversee and ensure a strong queries and claims management by the customer service team
- maintain contact with internal departments, external stakeholders and decentralised warehouses
- responsible for sales & supplier forecasts through data analysis
- A-Z management of the CS & SC team, from the initial recruitment stage, to planning, supervising, evaluating workflow and trainings.
The ideal Customer Service Supply Chain Manager will have the following profile (these are must haves):
- Very good level of English, French and/or Dutch
- a minimum of 7 years experience in an international customer service / supply chain environment
- a proven experience of at least 5 years successfully managing a team in Customer Service / Supply Chain
- successful track record of leading implementation projects, process developments and optimalizations
- very strong people management skills, with the necessary level of empathy and ease to adapt to the team's needs.
- inspirational leader with strong communication and listening skills
- knowledge of SAP and Ms Office (Excel)
- a higher education, ideally in a relevant field (Supply Chain, International Trade, Economics, etc.)
- capacity of handling, securing and strengthening a team in a change environment
As a Customer Service Supply Chain Manager, you will start on a 'temporary to permanent' contract, receiving your permanent contract after a successful initial trial period.
In this position, you will be able to lead a diverse, international team with a big focus on strong people management, the efficiency of supply chain processes and delivering highest level of customer service.
Next to a challenging day to day position, you will receive a very attractive salary package with fringe benefits (including allowances, extralegal benefits, car, etc.)
FunctionDirection / Management, Business Unit Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one