Description of the Job Offer
An international, dynamic and innovative company
Be part of a great team of passionate colleagues & support international clients
Our client is a market leading company located in the province of Hainaut.
As Customer Service Representative you will:
- Receive and process sales orders from your customers or sales representatives
- Follow up of the order up until delivery in SAP
- Proactive problem solving: handle logistical issues as they occur, in close collaboration with logistics and transport partners
- Manage Logistical and financial Administration: initiate returns, manage back orders and ensure a correct follow up of orders, issue credit and debit notes and follow up on payments.
- Work closely together with internal stakeholders such as sales, finance, logistics, etc.
The ideal Customer Service Representative:
- Very strong knowledge of French, German and English is a must. any other EU language is a big asset.
- Proven knowledge of SAP and good command of Excel is a big plus.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in order management and customer service is a must.
- Strong communication skills and client oriented attitude
- High will to deliver qualitative customer service, always seeking for ways to improve customer satisfaction with commercial mindset
- Proactive and self-starter attitude
- Very strong teamspirit and flexible, openminded personality to fit an international, multicultural team
As Customer Service Representative you will become part of a dynamic, openminded and passionate team of international colleagues.
Next to being part of a dynamic, growing and healthy company, you will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.
FunctionConsultance / Conseil
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one