Description of the Job Offer
For our client, an international provider in the biopharmaceutical industry, we are currently looking for a Customer Quality Manager (M/F) based in Wallonia. You will mainly be the liaison between the company and its customers portfolios, investigate on quality issues, manage a good global relationship with customers and work with your team to improve the customer quality experience while reporting to the Manager Of Customer Quality Europe.
- Responsible for the customer quality experience - follow up all quality related topics issued by the customer
- Lead Quality topics for Business Reviews with Key Accounts (from proactive preparation to follow up and closure)
- Drive required quality risk assessment fact and data based with the appropriate team
- Create and maintain the customer KPI dashboard on monthly basis
- Oversee all customer complaints globally with relevant sites
- Drive the customer communication part in an escalation process for critical complaints
- Participate on investigations at customer’s site for critical situations and support customer in closing investigations along with the appropriate action plans
- Lead the global surveillance of complaints and raise alert for trends and risks
- Participate in customer for cause audits, in target and routine audits as well as in quality-related workshops.
Competencies and leadership attributes:
- You maintain a good and regular communication with customers and with your team
- You act towards long term missions defined by your hierarchy
- You have full autonomy to organize and execute your tasks
- You have authority to make decisions on complaint management and any quality topics specific to the customer portfolio
- You take the lead for customer specific quality related projects
- You provide guidance and collaborate closely with Operations and Product Management teams
- Bachelor degree in Science, Engineering or Pharmacy or a related field.
- At least 5 years progressive Industry experience ( pharmaceutical, medical device or biotechnology)
- Experience in 8D methodology and FMEA / Risk Analysis
- You hold Six Sigma Green Belt
- Experience in regulated industries and strong knowledge of Quality Systems practices
- Experience in customer related processes (mandatory).
- Able to construct a strong relationship with stakeholders (internal and external).
- Strong assertiveness and leadership skills. Able to motivate yourself and others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and ready to travel
- Desired experience with software Quality System management tools.
For more information concerning this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Ning FANG.
FunctionAchat / Vente, Service clientèle, Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle, Contrôle qualité
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one