Description of the Job Offer
Do you have a first experience within a Credit Department? Are you immediately available to start a min. 6 months mission? Apply here!
Our client, a prestigious bank located in Brussels, is currently looking for a Credit Officer having a first experience to strengthen its team.
As a Credit Officer with a first experience, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Redaction of credit and mortgage registration agreements
- Check the provision of guarantees (portfolio, mortgage, insurances, ...)
- Make sure the borrowed amounts are available for the customers
- Register the credits next to the National Bank of Belgium
- Manage early credit repayments
- Control payment deadlines
- Check the quality and accuracy of credit agreements
As a Credit Officer with a first experience, you have the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics or Law
- At least a first experience within a Credit Department (mandatory)
- You perfectly speak French or Dutch and have a good knowledge of the other language. English is a plus
- You are immediately available
Our client offers you the possibility to work in a very prestigious environment, the function is very polyvalent and will allow you to learn much more about credits than in a classical bank.
Temporary mission of min. 6 months.
Salary package will be based on your experience and is assorted by additional benefits.
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité, Administration financière
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one