Description of the Job Offer
Robert Half is currently looking for a Corporate Controller for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a leading group specialized in facility management services
As Corporate Controller you will be reporting to the FP&A Manager. You will furthermore be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparing annual budgets, forecasts, and reports, as well as reviewing journal entries and account reconciliation; Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management;
- Monitoring closing processes, billing, invoicing, expenses, and reimbursements;
- Review the monthly overall performance, assisting group management in identifying hot spots/points of attention and trends to allow understanding of financial performance;
- Improving closing and reporting cycles;
- Contribute to the evolution of the reporting tools used by businesses and cooperate with other divisions and entities of the group;
- Maintaining, developing, and documenting comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure compliance with financial management and accounting regulations;
- Guiding financial decisions by developing and monitoring policies and procedures;
- You will contribute to ad hoc requests of the management namely in-depth review of businesses, cost analysis, business development and simulations of financial impacts at group level.
The required profile for the Corporate Controller position:
- Master degree in Economics/Finance or equivalent;
- At least 5 years' experience in a Controlling or Finance environment;
- Fluent in French and English, any other European language is considered an asset;
- Familiar with some of the following IT tools: Office Suite, SAP, Qualiac, Business Objects;
- Can handle ambiguous and challenging requests and deliver high quality analysis to enable decision making;
- Team spirit, strong communication, and collaboration skills;
- Rigorous, reliable, naturally curious;
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
- Stress resistant;
- Autonomous, high productivity, outstanding organizational and time management abilities;
- Extensive experience in corporate finances, auditing, and/or performance management;
- In-depth knowledge of IAS, IFRS.
Interested in this position of Corporate Controller? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité, Contrôleur
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one