Description of the Job Offer
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Controller for a permanent position based in Drogenbos.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the retail sector.
As Controller you will be responsible for:
- Lead, support and develop the local finance team (2 FTE);
- Manage the full budgeting and forecasting process;
- Meet divisional deadlines on all targets dates (e.g. MMF, actuals, Rolling Forecast, Budget) both ensuring accuracy of reporting and ensuring a 'no surprises' approach;
- Follow up and provide a comprehensive set of management packs accurately reflecting business results on: customer profitability, production efficiency, working capital, etc;
- Support the management team to optimize the business drivers;
- Ensuring and development of an optimal cost price system;
- Responsible for the accounting operations and follow up of the general ledger/balance;
- Fulfil (SOX) compliance requirements set by Group/Division (Internal audit, FMP);
- Manage the recruitment process (profiles, contacts with temp employment agencies & contracts);
- Manage the payroll process;
- Drive the implementation of Group/Benelux standards & projects (eg performance review, MyVoice, Reduction of absenteeism);
- Drive the accountable receivable process from sales invoices to chasing payments;
- Driver of Internal improvement projects to develop our business and organization.
The required profile for the Controller position:
- Master economics, financial or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Finance, preferable in a (SOX compliant); multinational environment of which at least 3 years as an assistant controller;
- Business minded;
- People management skills;
- Self-motivated and strong willed, support and service minded;
- Analytical thinking and ability to handle complexity;
- Ability to act within different work environments and levels in the organization in a hands-on way;
- Advanced knowhow on Excel and preferably HFM, SAP and Access/SQL;
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English;
- Able to think on strategic level. Able to think on business level.
Interested in this position of Controller at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité, Contrôleur
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one