Description of the Job Offer
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
You’re confident, a natural communicator and keen to use your intelligence to influence all sorts of organizations. You’re always full of energy, eager to go wherever your work takes you and not put off by demanding projects or long hours.
Consulting comes with such a rich variety of challenges and such a broad cross-section of talented colleagues to work alongside and learn from, that an energetic, smart thinker like you will soon feel right at home.
Uniquely, we are recognized as being able to help our clients with both their long-term strategic thinking and the implementation of any business improvement recommendations. You’ll be helping clients solve some of their most complex problems. It’ll be end-to-end, as you develop the ideas, deliver the solutions and measure the results.
As for the projects themselves, how about defining where and how a company should improve its business processes, make better use of the latest technology or get the best from its talent? At every turn, you’ll be helping to shape their businesses while adding to your own marketable knowledge and transferable skills.
Opportunities are available across a wide range of areas:
- Business Innovation & Transformation Consultant
- Digital HR Consultant
- Digital Finance Strategy Consultant
- HR Transformation Consultant
- Organisational Transformation & Change Consultant
- People Analytics Consultant
- Public Sector Strategy Consultant
- Real Estate Consultant
- Monitor Deloitte | Strategy Consultant
- Supply Chain & Operations Consultant
- Workforce Transformation Consultant
- Process Excellence Consultant
Your office is at Zaventem airport however most of the time you will be working at the clients' offices.
Let’s talk about you
- Master degree in Commercial Engineering, Business Economics, Civil/Industrial Engineering, Management, or any other business related Master degree
- Analytical, pro-active and solution oriented
- Confident, natural communicator
- Keen on daily interaction and close collaboration with the client
- Interested in long-term strategic thinking and the implementation of any business improvement recommendation
- Team-player, adapt easily to changing circumstances
- Open to travel for the job
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Combining studying and working: we find solutions that enable you continue your education while working at Deloitte
Don't hesitate any longer and upload your CV and cover letter!
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
FunctionConsultance / Conseil, Consultance - général
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one