Description of the Job Offer
Do you already have a first experience as an Accountant? You have a fluent level of Chinese (Mandarin) and you also speak French or Dutch? Apply here!
Our client, an international bank located in Brussels, is currently looking for a Chinese speaking experienced Accountant to reinforce its team.
As a Chinese speaking experienced Accountant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Execution of external reports to the National Bank of Belgium (schema A and B) and Tax Authorities, including liquidity reports
- Approval of expenses
- Execution of VAT reporting
- Daily accounting monitoring
- Coordination of external audit visits
As a Chinese speaking experienced Accountant, you have the following profile:
- At least a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Financial orientation
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience into a similar position
- Fluent Chinese (Mandarin) and in French OR Dutch. English is also mandatory
- Ability to work with deadlines and strong affinity for numbers are important assets
Our client offers you the possibility to grow into a multicultural environment and is located in Brussels next to public transports. Salary packaged based on your experience and assorted by many additional benefits. Accommodation foreseen for special needs.
FunctionFinance / Comptabilité, Comptable
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one