Description of the Job Offer
Founded in 2011, Botalys is a start-up company specialized in the horticultural production of highly bioactive and innovative medicinal plants.
In collaboration with UMONS and the Haute Ecole Condorcet at Ath, Botalys has developed a unique plants cultivation method. Botalys currently expands the technology and its products portfolio to other bioactive medicinal plants.
BOTALYS’ clients include key players from the nutraceutical, cosmetic, food and pharmaceutical industries. The company is currently in a strong business development phase.
After receiving several awards for their innovations and technologies, Botalys plans to triple its production and double its workforce
In order to meet BOTALYS’ future challenges, we are currently looking for a (m/f): Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Reporting to the CEO, you lead the financial, legal and administrative parts of the company. You facilitate fund raising processes, strategic decisions as well as day-to-day operations.
Your main responsibilities include:
- You co-develop and implement the company’s financial short- and long-term strategy.
- You lead financial activities: accountancy, cash management, reporting to investors and business control.
- You manage the financial and administrative team and external providers.
- You define annual budgets together with the CEO, and you ensure a rigorous follow-up.
- You define and implement an efficient business control management system.
- You install a relevant ERP software and adapt it to the business and operation’s needs.
- You deal with grants and subsidies, and you report appropriate results to the authorities.
- You lead all administrative, accounting, invoicing and juridical components of the company.
- You report work evolution and results to the management committee.
- You have a financial background.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a relevant position.
- You are recognized as a pragmatic, hands-on and results driven manager.
- You have excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- You show strong analytical skills, applying them to drive strategies and results.
- You are proficient in working with ERP software.
- You are rigorous, flexible, able to work autonomously and to multitask.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- A strategic and leading position within a high potential innovative start-up.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized and collaborative environment.
- To take part in a challenging scientific and business development program.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the responsibilities of the position and your experience.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/chief-financial-officer-cfo-mf/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
FunctionDirection / Management, Directeur financier, Finance / Comptabilité, Administration financière
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one