Description of the Job Offer
Our partner is a leading provider of insulation systems and solutions.
In this strategic position of CFO Personal Assistant, you will have the responsability of these following tasks:
- Evaluate business documents, analyze offers and agreements,
- Support in the international daily business including translations and communication,
- Ensure communication flow to the connected functions within the group,
- Conducting internal and external correspondence in English and German International scheduling, meeting organization and travel arrangements,
- Travel expense administration according to guidelines,
- Creating presentations,
- Preparation and review of meetings.
To complete this position of CFO Personal Assistant, you must have completed training/apprenticeship e.g. as office clerk, foreign language secretary and additional qualification as accredited secretary
- You own a Bachelor Degree in a related field would be a benefit,
- Multiple years of experience as an assistant on management level
- Good financial understanding,
- Excellent IT knowledge in standard applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SAP),
- Organizational talent,
- High level of commitment, discretion and flexibility,
- Very good communication skills Independent and proactive,
Salary and Benefits
As a CFO Personal Assistant, we offer you a job rich in responsibilities and a job with valuable developments in a pleasant and stimulating work environment within a dynamic team.
You will benefit from a training, an adequate supervision to your function and a real opportunity to take up a real challenge in a professional environment.
You can count on attractive compensation, based on your skills and experience. A contract of indefinite duration will be proposed to you after a period of several months. You recognize yourself in this profile ? Apply quicky!
FunctionRH / Training / Formation, Manager RH
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one