Description of the Job Offer
The client is looking for a Category Manager to join his team in Belgium.
The company is undergoing a transformation. With its dynamic brands, its products appreciated by consumers and supported by a solid international group, the company has strong development ambitions for the future.
Because the performance of the company is basically the sum of the performance of the employees who compose it, we put our People at the heart of our plans and our concerns because we are convinced that our people must be the first source of competitive advantage for our company.
We believe that defining the best direction, defining the best plans and executing them perfectly on a daily basis require the best employees, motivated by a strong corporate culture, an efficient organization, in an environment that values personal development and performance, and where everyone understands the consequences of what they do on their environment and why they are there.
Our ambition is therefore to create an environment where everyone excels in their role, collaborates effectively with their colleagues, flourishes professionally in their role and develops technically and personally.
Our business plan revolves around two components: trust & pleasure, for our employees, for our consumers, for our customers and for our shareholders.
For employees, instilling confidence in them involves simple things: giving them access to information, allowing them to enjoy real autonomy in their actions, making them responsible for their choices and letting them organize themselves freely in their work.
The pleasure of our teams goes through multiple opportunities to learn and progress, allowing them to flourish in a pleasant, inspiring and challenging work environment, financially stimulating in order to see them proud to surpass themselves, together, as a team.
We believe in the strength of an assumed culture, without compromise, at the service of the development of our teams and our objectives.
As a Category Manager, you create partnerships with retailers and convince them of our strong category vision. You create joint category plans which accelerate category growth at the retailer.
In this position, you report to the regional Sales director BNL, work closely with Kam's BNL, Marketing & Catman FR.
About the job
- You develop internal & external recommendations based on a profound understanding of the shopper, the channels, the customer and data-driven analysis -on assortment, promotions and shelf.
- You lead and sell the Brand promotional strategy and tactics across all mass retail customers in the Belgian and Dutch market.
- You define and implement the shelf vision (Spaceman), assortment logic, promotions, … across channels and shop format within our category in order to increase category accessibility/visibility and, by doing so, maximizing category performance.
- You find ways to put our NPD's successful into the market at all our customers.
- You closely monitor the client's business: ensuring the right level of analysis on each pillar of the product mix and the right level of internal & external communication.
- You participate to category projects for a specific customer- in close collaboration with all relevant -internal and external- stakeholders.
- You act as category consultant to the key account management team and in the management of the trade marketing fund in order to ensure a full alignment between the overall marketing strategy and the Customer Development Plans.
- You install data/business analysis sources and perform evaluations and (ad hoc) analyses for internal -strategic- decision making and to track and report on category performance
- You will share obtained insights with the top management and the marketing team.
- You have a Master degree in Business Engineering or Economics
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Category Management
- You possess analytical & conceptual thinking skills and are result oriented
- You are proficient in using panels data tools (Nielsen, IRI, etc.)
- You like to use your skillset simultaneously on different domains of expertise
- You have experience in a strong FMCG branded company or in a retail context
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset & you are multitask driven
- It would be great if you like to think out of the box, are demanding and if you dare and like to win!
- You like to work in a team
- You like to invest in your personal development
- You have the backbone to make this new function within the Benelux team a success
- You are perfectly fluent in French, Dutch and English
- A salary package including a company car and other extra advantages
- A stable and growing company
- A company culture with values and focus on customers and employees
- A nice and challenging work environment
- A flexible work environment (home office)
- A multi task position
- The company HQ will move in Gent in 2022
FunctionMarketing / PR / Communication, Étude de marché et analyse, Merchandiser / Trade Promotor, Product Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one