Description of the Job Offer
The client is looking for a Business Development & Project Manager to join his team in Brussels.
The company is the global leader in the IT sector operating in the national and international market. The Group is specialized in the innovation of digital in-store service offering an extensive portfolio of solutions that range from in-store radio to digital signage, interactivity, and mobile apps. They develop innovative digital solutions to improve service, engagement, customer retention and communication within the retail industry.
Established more than 20 years, they expanded their range of services with the aim of creating increasingly personalized customer journeys by bringing the advantages of the online world into the physical store.
With offices across Europe and abroad, and a consolidated network of global partners, the company currently manages over 50,000 installations around the world for over 400 brands in the Fashion & Luxury, Retail, Finance & Insurance, QSR, Grocery Retail and Automotive sectors.
The Business Development & Project Manager is responsible for the referred commercial area with the conquest of new customers and the maintenance of the portfolio of acquired customers with the goal of their maximum satisfaction, management, and training of sales managers and inside sales to achieve commercial goals. In addition, he will be the link between the client and the team in order to set up and coordinate the project.
- Commercial development of the market area, upselling and cross-selling on existing clients, avoiding churn by caring for customer needs and complains.
- Business development in new target sectors and start/increase collaboration with external multipliers.
- Lead management of new prospects in cooperation with the Pre-Sales teams, Video & Music Production teams.
- Supports the Business Director in business and market analysis in terms of competition, new target sectors, new demands (pricing, products etc.).
- Supervise technical and operational needs of existing clients and prospects.
- Debt collection from clients.
- Coordinate the project between the team and the client.
- At least 6 years of experience in Sales; an experience in Digital market would be a plus.
- Fluent in Dutch with a professional knowledge of French and English
- Background in sizing and management of Sales
- Ability to realize deep market
- Knowledge of Company Software such (Office Suite, SAP, BackOffice…)
- Proven track record of reaching sales
- Project management skills
- A permanent position in an international group
- A salary and commission plan in line with experience and market conditions. You will benefit from a company car, a group insurance, an hospitalization insurance (DKV) as well as meal vouchers and eco-cheques.
- Offices situated in an accessible location, near a Ring A private bus also serves our offices from and to Brussels-South train station
- Flexibility at work and home office
FunctionAchat / Vente, Account Manager, Business Development
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one