Description of the Job Offer
For one of our client, we are looking to recruit a (m/f/x) Business Controller.
Our client is a manufacturing international group located in the Brabant Walloon.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparation management reports and presentations: monthly financial review, company performance, operating efficiency reports etc.
- Timely reporting and communication with Group corporate team
- Analysis of company actual result: industrial cost analysis, general expenses, profitability
- Forecast preparation: accurate P&L, BS, direct and indirect cash flow forecasts
- Budget: key responsible and owner for company budget process and follow up
- Cost monitoring and follow up including set up cost controlling procedures, raise flag to CEO and Plant manager in case of budget deviations
- Commercial controlling: analysis of business performance, order intake profitability, performance vs market indices, efficiency of global distribution network
- Newly implemented SAP system: development of costing and profitability reports, support SAP testing and development processes
- Support with data to external officials, e.g. data for antidumping process
- Ad hoc: able to work with various non-standard requests, translate into comprehensive tasks for the team
- Drive company values: safety, people and team work, technological development
The qualifications required for this job are:
- Master degree in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in audit or controlling
- Fluency in English
- Autonomous, business partner, motivated, analytical, good communication skills and team player
- Experience in ERP implementation is considered as an asset
We offer you a permanent contract with an attractive package within a growing international group.
Interested by this opportunity? Do not hesitate to send us your CV mentioning the following reference: 06870-0011783814.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one