Description of the Job Offer
Our partner is the official producer and distributor of various products including glass wool, rock wool, wood wool and extruded polystryrene.
Our partner wishes to become the global leader in energy-efficient systems for buildings.
Our partner is seeking a Regional Demand Planner to join its Western Europe Teams located in Visé (Belgium).
- The Regional Demand Planner is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with Regional customers and products (all technologies).
- He/She creates and maintains forecast models incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance and other sources.
- He/She is the integration point into the sales and commercial organization.
- He/She manages what-if scenarios by engaging diverse set of business planning participants
As a Regional Demand Planner :
- You hold a MBA degree with focus on economics, finances or supply chain or equivalent by experience;
- You have an experience between to 1 to 3 years in Business Planning, Sales & Marketing;
- You prove product & market knowledge;
- You have strong skills in Excel ;
- You are able to operate internationally (around 10% travelling) ;
- More than technical skills, we are looking for a personality that will stand out for its resilience, its customer focus, its critical thinking and its ability to adapt to changing needs ;
- You are fluent in French and English;
- You have a critical and analytical mind.
Salary and Benefits
Our partner is offering a job in a growing international organization where you will take on an exciting and challenging role.
Open to ideas and continuous improvements, our partner allows you to propose your way of thinking in a professional framework and to take initiatives.
Furthermore a competitive salary, our partner also offers you numerous benefits and a family atmosphere within an international company.
FunctionMarketing / PR / Communication, Étude de marché et analyse
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one