Description of the Job Offer
“At Univercells, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all.
We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies.
Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all!!”
This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful. You will be the actor of the successful development of smart and innovative production processes of nucleic acids-based products and proteins.
Here, in Nivelles (Belgium), you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-makers. You will contribute to the successful development of smart and innovative production processes that are based on molecular biology, protein synthesis through cell culture and other methods. You will participate to the development and implementation of analytical assays to design the Drug Substance production process.
Within the Analytical Science team, you will be responsible for the development, pre-qualification and implementation of analytical methods based on UPLC, Capillary Gel Electrophoresis for protein and nucleic acid-based products analysis and characterization.
To strengthen the Analytical Scientist Team at Univercells, we are looking for an (m/f) Analytical Scientist UPLC/CGE.
Analytical methods development and implementation:
- Develop and pre-qualify UPLC and CGE based assays.
- Implement these methods for routine execution.
- Supervise, lead and train lab. technicians on equipment use, best practices, etc.
- Bring the scientific and technical expertise to the Analytical Science Team to select the suitable UPLC and CGE equipment for the targeted assays
- Contribution to and supervision of the experiments in the lab.
- Plan and anticipate needs of consumables and equipment
Collaboration with external partners:
- Method transfer from external partner.
- Analytical assays outsourcing
- Management of documentation related to experiment (Protocols and report writing).
- Results analysis and presentation.
- Traceability of performed operational work through recording of all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and accountability.
- Interaction with and support to the Project Managers
Quality, Safety and continuous improvement:
- Correct use and tracking of quality system within the field of activities (procedures/checklist/working instructions, etc.)
- Adherence to standard operating procedures in all the operational tasks executed.
- Identification and reporting of deviations from standard operating procedures and of unexpected events through initiation of related investigations.
- Support of corrective and preventive actions related to deviations and unexpected events.
- Contribution to general lab activities (housekeeping and maintenance)
- Generation of process quality documentation (procedures, work instructions, templates, etc.)
- Actively contribute to QMS implementation within the organization.
- Contribute to the implementation of all required good laboratory practices in the Analytical Science lab
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Advanced degree in life sciences (MSc or PhD), or equivalent
- At least two years of industry experience in biologics / biopharmaceuticals
- At least two years of experience in a lab environment focusing on analytics.
- Analytical experience in nucleic acids- based products, protein synthesis and characterization, is highly expected
- Experience with analytical method development and pre-qualification is required in the described areas: UPLC and CGE.
- Experience with analytical method development and pre-qualification in q-PCR and cell-based assays is a plus
- Demonstrated planning, organizational and communication skills required
- Resistance to stress and flexibility (adaptability to a changing and multi-tasked environment
- Enthusiasm and agility to work on a variety of projects and to learn more every day
- Capability to work in a cross-functional and multi-cultural team
- Fluent English is required, French is a definite asset
We offer a long-term contract (CDI), a competitive salary package and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is this appealing to you?
Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer?
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/analytical-scientist-uplccge-mf/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
FunctionEnseignement / Recherche / Sciences, Recherche scientifique
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one