Description of the Job Offer
As an Account Manager New Business you are responsible for the expansion of your customer portfolio in the areas of Liège, Namur, Luxembourg and Walloon Brabant. For this, you work closely with your Sales Manager New Business & Consultancy services. You regularly visit customers of medium to large enterprises, whereby company directors, financial directors and HR managers are your main contacts.
The client is our central focus. You are able to make your new customer enthusiastic by presenting our society as a 'Full Mobility provider' (car lease, company bikes, consultancy…). We offer our customers a complete mobility strategy.
You are able to make interesting proposals and to negotiate at a high level, as well as to implement various projects.
You are responsible for your own client portfolio, for the preparation and delivery of professional presentations. You work efficiently together with your colleagues from the internal sales team for the daily follow-up of your files.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in an economic, commercial or marketing field.
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in the position of Business Developer.
- You are a born sales person. Identifying the customer's needs, serving them the best solution, … That's what motivates you.
- You like to take the initiative and are not afraid to make new contacts – hunters’ mentality.
- You are result oriented and be able to quickly identify new leads.
- You have excellent listening and communication skills.
- You are a team player, passionate in your work and have a great learning agility.
- Your passion for mobility is a plus.
- You live in the region of Liège, Namur, Luxembourg and Walloon Brabant.
- You are a French speaking with strong Dutch and English language skills (oral as well as written).
Salary and Benefits
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and one day of homeworking per week after one year.
- Coaching and development opportunities.
FunctionAchat / Vente, Account Manager
Contact details for applications
You need a free applicant account to be able to apply for this job offer from our web app. Click here to create your applicant account or login with your existing applicant account. Alternatively, you can apply by following the link below
Published by VIPTJ-Aggregator. Originally found at: URL of the original publication
More job offers like this one